Tuesday, April 9, 2013

No Limit Soldier

Saw a sticker on the car in front of me in the parent drop-off line this morning that said "No Limit!"

Two things came to mind....

The first, naturally, was a song from about a decade or so ago...nah-nah-nah-nah  No Limit Soldier. Thankfully I couldn't remember the lyrics, and the Holy Spirit quickly took my attention to Him.

With Him, I have no limits.

Just me on my own?  My limits abound. I can't make it an hour into my day without failing in my attempts to be better, or I'm sad to say, on some days, just be nice.  :(  But that's me.  That's my humanness.  That's my junk riding herd over my day.  And I am beyond limited in what that day will bring.....UNLESS!!! 

Unless, I allow my Jesus and his LIFE to flow freely through me...THEN, I am limitLESS! 

A No Limit Soldier for Him. 

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Phillipians 4:13

I have NO lack, for my God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glroy by Christ Jesus.  Phillipians 4:19.

PLEASE do not gloss over this verse, I tell myself.  BELIEVE it.  You can do ALL THINGS through HIM.  If I choose to be His no limit soldier.  (nah-nah-nah-nah).

Disclaimer: The content of this message is directed to the author herself; the author is a hypocrite just like the rest of the human race; no judgement please.

No comments: